How do I use a WashPro Jr.?
- Simply thread the laundry strap through the leg opening of shorts,
and through the neck opening of shirts. Continue to add shirts,
shorts, pants, and jerseys one after the other. After you have completed
adding your clothes snap the strap connector together and ensure
it is securely fastened.
- Socks and delicate items should be placed inside the WashPro net
bag with the top either securely zipped, drawstring pulled tightly,
or the rubber closure securely fastened.
- Place your WashPro into the washer and wash normally.
- WashPro Jr's are easy to use!
Does the strap go through the arm hole?
- As with the WashPro Z you should thread the heavy duty strap of
your WashPro Jr. through the leg opening of shorts and through the neck
opening of shirts. Continue to add shirts, shorts, and jerseys one after the other.
After you have all of your clothing threaded onto the strap, snap the connector together.
- Socks should be attached using the stainless pin at the mid point of the socks. We do not
recommend attaching socks at either the toe or ankle.
- Place your WashPro Jr. into the washer and wash normally.
Is there anything I need to do with my product before I use it?
- We suggest you DO NOT use the arm holes as attachment points for either your
WashPro Z or your WashPro Junior. Attaching your shirts/jerseys via the neck and torso
holes works better.
How long should a WashPro last?
- If you are going to be labeling your WashPro's or Laundry bags,
we recommend that you wash them before use to be certain the ink from the label doesn't run.
- Your WashPro is made from a heavy duty nylon mesh fabric which will offer you 100's of trouble free washings.
- How can I get a product borchure??
- Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- No. Please order as many as you need.
- Do you offer quantity discounts on large purchases?
- How much does a WashPro/Laundry Net/Ball Bag cost?
- Can I get a Zipper Net in a different size?
- How much will shipping cost?
- Shipping cost will depend on where you live in relation to our Delaware based facility, but our experience says that you can expect to pay between 8 - 10 % or your order value in shipping.
- What is your product leadtime?
- Most orders usually ship within two weeks. Please call us for a quote on larger quantities.
- Can I order longer straps for my WashPro?
- Will you do special orders?
- We'd be happy to discuss your requirements. Please contact
us to discuss your needs and to obtain pricing.
Other General FAQ's
- How else can I use my mesh bags?
- We're glad you asked! People are always telling us how
many uses they have found for our high quality mesh products! Here's
a short list of some of the unique ways people have told us they use
their mesh bags in addition to using them in the laundry.
Some of the ideas show some real creativity!
- As a beach bag - no more sand in the car or house!
- To carry groceries from the market.
- As a Cub Scout mess kit dunk bag!
- To hold lava rock from the bar-b-cue while hosing them off.
- To store the snow chains for a tractor.
- For backpacking and camping supplies.
- A swim bag to hold goggles, snorkle, and fins.
- To wash leafy vegatables!
- To store sleeping bags - highly breathable!
- As a golf ball holder.
- A book bag for school.
- A rag-bag.
- A bird-feeder.
- On the boat as a stuff bag for sails.
- As a recycling bag.
- In the garden to hold weeds - great way to remove excess dirt from weeds...just shake!
Have you got a great way to use our mesh bags? If so why not tell us your story!
Send email to: Have I got a story!